About the Journal
Focus and Scope
AGRISE Journal is dedicated for providing many research results arranged from trade of agricultural commodities, agricultural and agribusiness development, agricultural management, agricultural policy, agricultural extension, agribusiness development, communication in agribusiness, social empowerment, rural development, and many other research fields in developing agriculture regarding social and economics aspects.
Peer Review Process
AGRISE operates with double blind review for all papers submitted and employs two reviewers for each paper. They will determine whether the paper meets the criteria or not. Those criteria are interesting topic chosen, having clear and fit references and methodology used, generating valuable information in the research results, and having strong evidence for the conclusions. Below description is review policy assigned in this journal.
Reviewers of AGRISE:
- All manuscripts submitted to this journal must follow focus and scope, and author guidelines of this journal.
- Fair play of reviewers, that all manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors.
- Standards of objectivityÂ for Reviews should be conducted objectively. Personal criticism of the author is inappropriate. Referees should express their views clearly with supporting arguments.
- That information pertaining manuscripts are kept confidential. The reviewer must not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other editorial advisers, and the publisher, as appropriate.
- The submitted manuscripts must address scientific merit or novelty appropriate to the focus and scope.
- All manuscripts must be free from plagiarism contents. All authors are suggested to use plagiarism detection software to do the similarity checking. Editors check the plagiarism detection of articles in this journal by using a Turnitin software.
- The final decision of articles acceptance will be made by Editors according to reviewers comments. Publication of accepted articles including the sequence of published articles will be made by Editor in Chief by considering a sequence of accepted date and geographical distribution of authors as well as a thematic issue.
The mechanism and time schedule for reviewing is described below.
Agricultural Socio-Economics Journal is published in quarterly. Those are in January, April, July and October.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Agricultural Socio-Economics Journal
Agricultural Socio-Economics (AGRISE) Journal is published by Faculty of Agriculture University of Brawijaya. AGRISE Journal has strong collaboration with PERHEPI (Indonesia Agricultural Economic Association).
Sources of Support
Agricultural Socio-Economic Journal (AGRISE) is a peer reviewed journal, which is published in three issues in each year for the purpose of advancing the scientific studies in the area of agriculture economics, analysis of agribusiness and management, communication and society empowerment, extension, and also finance in agribusiness. AGRISE is moving forward toward international journal.
Published since 2001 as the journal of socio-economic agriculture, AGRISE is moving forward to get into international partisipation in spreading research results on wide range of topics as mentioned.
The Editorial goal is to provide a forum for exchange knowledge in Agriculture management and development, social empowerment, and other related issue all over the world.
The journal is published by Faculty of Agriculture University of Brawijaya Indonesia in collaboration with Indonesia Agricultural Economic Association (PERHEPI) since 2013. All journal published by AGRISE are open to reader and anyone can download and or read our online journal without payment or subscription.